IS COMMERCIAL SOLAR SUITABLE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Below is a checklist to see if your business will benefit from a solar energy system
- You are open for 5 days a week and consume electricity during day light hours
- Buy your electricity at over 15 c / kWh inclusive of network charges
- Have suitable roof space
- Intend to remain at the property for at least 5 years
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL SOLAR FOR YOUR BUSINESSES:
- Future-proof your business against unexpected electricity price increases
- Lower operating costs and improve your bottom line
- Free up capital to focus on core business functions
- Achieve sustainability targets and improve your corporate image
YOUR FREE COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS
At no cost to your business Energus will be able to present a two stage cost-benefit analysis to show you why solar is a smart investment decision for your business.
STAGE 1. PRE-FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS
Not all businesses consume electricity in the same way. Because Energus understands this we conduct a high-level electricity audit on your business, using sophisticated modelling tools to simulate how solar will work based on your unique circumstances.
It’s where your solar journey starts with a Pre-feasibility Analysis, allowing you to understand your potential solar investment
STAGE 2. FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
We can tell you how much solar energy will save your business?
With your current electricity bills and interval data from your energy retailer, Energus will conduct a detailed system design and site specific solar analysis, which involves:
- A detailed load analysis
- Detailed site Survey
- Using your sites Longitude and Latitude
- Analysis of the solar irradiance data from NASA
- Analysis of local weather data from the Bureau of Meteorology
- Shade analysis
- Detailed system layout including CAD drawings
- Complete electrical design including CAD drawings
- In depth financial analysis dissecting the business case
There are a range of financial options and providers for commercial businesses with options including:
- Commercial loans
- Operating lease
- Capital lease
- PPA (Power purchase agreement)
Our financial modelling tools will help us identify the best financial product for your commercial solar system.